Arban TC is recommended to control Hispa,leaf roller, gall midge, stem borer of paddy, aphid boll
worms, whitefly & cut worm of cotton and insects of vegetables, fruits and to control termite in
building , wood and seed treatment & soil treatments.
Arban TC is known for its effective control against termites both preconstruction & post
construction treatment which contains chlorpyriphos 20%EC technical.
Dosage: Arban TC shall be applied 1% concentration (1ltr of Arban TC in 19ltr of water) to get
1. Keep away from foodstuff,Empty foodstuff containers and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of spray mist, spray in direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke,drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
1. Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinisation by repeated dosage of
2 to 4 mg of Atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 mins interval. As much as 25 to
50mg of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is
guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of Salivation is a useful criterion for dose
2. Dissolve 1-2gm of 2 PAM in 10ml distilled water and inject intravenously very slowly for 10
to 15 mins.
PACKING AVAILBALE: 100ML,250ML,500ML,1LTR,5LTR & 20 LTR